On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, JUMP hosted a seminar, “The U.S.-Japan Alliance and Security in the Indo-Pacific Region,” in cooperation with the Japan America Society of Washington, D.C. The event was held in Roosevelt Hall of the National War College on Fort McNair.
Distinguished specialists on Japan, China, the Korean Peninsula, Southeast Asia, and the U.S.-Japan Alliance discussed U.S.-Japan defense contingencies that impact U.S. forward deployed forces and regional relationships. A reception with heavy hors d’œuvres followed. We’ve published a gallery of images from the event here.
– Rear Admiral Cedric Pringle, U.S. Navy Commandant, National War College
– Major General Yoshiki Adachi, Defense & Military Attaché, Embassy of Japan
– Dr. Cynthia Watson, Dean of Faculty & Academics, National War College
– Ms. Emma Chanlett-Avery, Congressional Research Service
– AMB Mark Lippert, Boeing International
– Ms. Bonnie Glaser, Center for Strategic & International Studies
– Mr. Chris Johnstone, Office of the Secretary of Defense
JUMP News | Jan 29, 2020
Winners of the Fifth Annual #HolidaysinJapan Photo Contest
JUMP News | Dec 09, 2019
Submit your photos to JUMP’s fifth annual #HolidaysinJapan contest
Website design & development time4design.