Date: October 23, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Timezone: America/New York
Naval Aviation Museum
1750 Radford Blvd
On October 23, Sasakawa USA in partnership with the Japan-America Society of Northwest Florida, the National Association of Japan-America Societies (NAJAS), and the Embassy of Japan held the “Japan-U.S. Military Program: U.S.-Japan Cooperative Strategy for Ensuring Peace and Security” event at the National Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida. Featured speakers such as RADM Jamie Kelly, USN (Ret.), former Commander of the Naval Forces Japan; Maj Gen Hiroyuki Sugai, Defense, Air, and Space Attaché at the Embassy of Japan, Washington, DC; and The Hon. Kazuhiro Nakai, Consul-General of Japan in Miami, discussed the importance of U.S.-Japan cooperative strategy to maintain a free and open Indo-Pacific in light of new challenges in the region. This event gathered members of the armed services and government civilians in the local community of Northwest Florida, who have served in Japan to foster a deeper understanding of the U.S.-Japan alliance.
– Rear Admiral Kyle Cozad, USN (Ret.), CEO and President, Naval Aviation Museum
– Captain Bill Cuilik, USN (Ret.), President of Japan-America Society of Northwest Florida
– Rear Admiral James Kelly, USN (Ret.)
– Mr. Peter Kelley, President, National Association of Japan-America Societies
– The Honorable Kazuhiro Nakai, Consul-General of Japan in Miami, Florida
– Major General Hiroyuki Sugai, JASDF, Defense, Air, and Space Attaché, Embassy of Japan
– Dr. Satohiro Akimoto, Director of JUMP; Chairman and President, Sasakawa USA
This event was held in cooperation with the Japan-America Society of Northwest Florida, the National Association of Japan-America Societies, and Sasakawa USA.
2023 The Japan U.S. Military Program (JUMP)
Custom WordPress Design, Development & Digital Marketing by time4design