Date: June 5, 2017
Time: 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Timezone: America/New York
JUMP and the Japan-America Society of Hawaii hosted a day of learning and engagement along with U.S. service members who have served in Japan, Japanese officers of the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force and members of the community with an interest in U.S.-Japan defense and security issues.
The event started with a lecture on United States and Japan defense and security at Hale Koa Hotel in Honolulu, followed by lunch at the hotel. There was then a panel discussion and Q&A on Northeast Asia security issues at the Daniel K. Inouye Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies (DKI APCSS).
• 10:30am | Keynote by Brigadier General (Ret.) James Hirai at Hale Koa
• 11:30am | Lunch at Hale Koa
• 1:00pm | Panel discussion on Northeast Asia security issues at DKI APCSS
• Brigadier General (Ret.) James Hirai, Deputy Director, DKI APCSS
• James Kendall, Executive Director, JUMP
• Dr. Mohan Malik, Professor, DKI APCSS
• Dr. Alfred Oehlers, Professor, DKI APCSS
• Dr. Chris Snedden, Professor, DKI APCSS
Here is a gallery of images from the event.
2022 The Japan U.S. Military Program (JUMP)
Custom WordPress Design, Development & Digital Marketing by time4design